Terms and Conditions
I agree by the purchasing of any:
Extreme hot sauce or Additive that I will ensure that any person buying, using or tasting this product will be made aware of the following:
- Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product should be used as a food additive only. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested or applied directly to the body.
- I confirm that I am over 18 years old & of sane mind.
- This product is to be used at my own risk & I fully understand the potential danger if used or handled improperly.
- If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential dangers if used or handled improperly.
- I hereby disclaim, release & relinquish any & all claims, actions or lawsuits that I, or any of my dependants, family members, legal representatives or Mick Kay Discretionary Trust Ltd (trading as Pepe’s Newmarket) may have against any party relating to any damage or injury that results, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use, consumption, ingestion, contact or other use of or from the product.
- I am not inebriated or otherwise not of sound mind, & I am fully able to make a sound decisions & judgement about the purchase of this product.
- Full payment must be made and cleared before orders are sent. Insurance on postage is an extra fee (registered post option) to make a claim for lost orders. All care is taken in packaging to prevent breakages, but in case of it happening photographic evidence will need to be provided
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your current address is listed when entered in the Pepe’s Mexican Newmarket checkout. If you order via Paypal, orders will be sent to the address listed in the Pepe’s Mexican Newmarket checkout and not what is listed in your Paypal account. Due to the volume received we will not check paypal messages so if you need to send us a message do so in the gift message section of your order on the website or send us an email.
- Pepe’s Mexican Newmarket has the right to cancel or not accept orders at it’s own discretion.
- Because some of our chilli food products are handcrafted in small batches there may be a slight variance in colour or texture.
- All content provided on this site are done so with good faith and we believe for it to all be accurate but no responsibility can be taken for inaccurate descriptions or pictures and we will not be held responsible for any loss of income or claims based on what we provide. All content is protected by the Copywrite Act and may not be reproduced or published in any way for commercial or non commercial purposes unless written permission is given by the owner of Pepe’s Mexican Newmarket.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. If the postage charge is insufficient at the time of order, the buyer will be notified and can either cancel the order at that time or pay the difference to complete the order.
- Most of the food products for sale are made from very hot chillies or extracts and no responsibility will be taken for any injury, sickness, soreness or any other problems associated with ingesting, handling or irresponsible use caused to you or anyone else that takes possession of it from you (including and not limited to friends, associates, family, pets and children – please keep it stored safely and out of reach and use nitrile gloves to handle). If you have any sort of health conditions including asthma please refrain from use.
Thank you for ordering through Pepe’s Mexican Newmarket. If you have any questions or requests please don’t hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves in giving the best customer service as possible and providing quality and unique products. If you have any problems please contact us and we will be happy to help. We want you to be happy and will do our best to satisfy you.